Let’s start with some reassurance. Fashion is fluid, so you can experiment and still keep in step with this summer’s fashion trends. In the last few years, colors and patterns have moved away from the traditional beauty standards. All body types can be fashionable, and all colors and patterns can work, too.
A Few Golden Rules
- Dress for your body type. If skinny jeans look bad, go for a boot flare.
- Mix up warm and cool colors. Try grey and peach together. The designers are doing it.
- Keep the blouse and change the accessories to save money while changing your look.
- Read the fashion magazines to get some fresh ideas
A Few Gentle Warnings
- Don’t be discouraged by media influence. Be yourself and leave celebrity style to the celebrities.
- Don’t let others define you. Cool women’s clothing comes in many designs.
- Don’t forget to accessorize and buy some fun summer shoes.
- Don’t wear a bikini if you look better in a one-piece swimsuit.
Who Makes These Fashion Rules?
Although the designers set the tone for the season, fashion and style are up to the individual. If you put it on and you feel good in it, then chances are you’ll look great. If you try it on and you feel uncomfortable with yourself, then chances are you’ll look not so great. This summer’s fashions cater to the super feminine and the tomboy. No need to squeeze into a mold. Break it and be yourself — wear the fashions that look good on your body and your personality type.